Saturday, July 23, 2011

Episode 16 ~Another Week, Another Dirty Sock~

Anyone want to do a skirt KAL? Watch this week's episode for details. I also discuss a cute new vlog I've been watching. I introduce a new heel by Cat Borhdi, and of course show off my socks. I finished Keira's bookbag, but it didn't really turn out as planned!




Lessons
Iris Mystery KAL by Krayzee Kitty in Best Foot Forward/Fruit Salad colorway on size 6/4.0mm needles

GUSH
by Yarnissima in Sandy's Palette on size 3/3.25mm needles

Mario Blanket by Russ McCallister on size i/5mm hook
tutorial by: Attic 24

Catnip Socks by Wendy Johnson with Paton's Stretch Socks/Kelp colorway on size 2/2/25mm

Toe Up Socks by Liat m Gat with Paton's Stretch Socks/Taffy BonBon Caramel colorway on size 3/3.25mm
Cat's Sweet Tomato Heel Socks Tutorial


Final Exam
3o Hour Socks
Keira's BookBag


My New Friends
Knitbits Vlog


Journal Entries
Come to the Ravelry board and tell me what you think about a skirt KAL!

Don't forget to sign up for the Tour de Sock and Sock Sniper Challenges on 8/1



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mari;

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I replied in my blog comments, but I'm not sure if you go back and check, so I thought I would post my reply here in your comments too. I love your blog, keep it up. :)

    Here's my reply to your comment:
    I feel the same way Mari, when I hear other podcasters ask for advice, I cringe. I want to yell at the computer, nooooo... When you ask people questions like that, they feel the need to find something.

    You don't sound selfish at all. Let's face it, we're not exactly doing a public service here. We're doing this because we're making friends and having fun. It's perfectly natural for you to want people to like you. If no one was watching your videos or bothering with you, it wouldn't be fun and you would stop. There will always be people who like your videos and people who don't. As long as you have people who do, and the people who don't just mind their own business, you're good.

    I can tell you I like your videos. I gave you a shout out in my last video or the video before that (I don't remember which one).

    That was a good video you posted on Plurk. I thought it was very helpful to a lot of people. I'm just very uncomfortable starting rows with a purl stitch even if I'm knitting on straight needles. It's me; I seem to have a malfunction with that. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...