Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Episode 14

This was the week of signing up for everything. I'm doing the Iris Mystery Shawl, Tour de Fleece, and the 52 Pair Plunge, which includes 2 different socks for the Sock Knitter's Anonymous group. I only have 2 measly finished objects, but there will be many more next time since I have about a zillion works in progress. I also have a couple of podcast recommendations.


Show Notes:
Lessons I'm Learning/Works InProgress:
IRIS Mystery KAL Goddess of the Rainbow Shawl by Natascha Vogele made with Best Foot Forward, Fruit Salad Colorway on size 6/4mm Needles
*Thank you to Moa for gifting me the pattern!!

Mario Blanket
by Russ McAllister made with Red Heart Super Saver Solids on a Size I/5.5mm hook.

Concentric Socks
by Carissa Browning in Opal Cotton, some German colorway! on size 2/2.75mm Needles

Gush
by Yarnissima in Sandy's Palette handspun on Size 3/3.25mm Needles


RoRo Socks by Rachel Maurer on Size 1/2.25 mm Needles with Yarn Bee Walk Away in the Footsy Colorway


Girlfriend Market Bag by Laura Spradlin made with Lily's Sugar n Cream Stripes on Size 7/4.0 mm Needles


And, I mentioned but didn't show Favorite Scarf Ever by Lisa Bruce.


Final Exam/Finished Objects:
My Rainbow Entrelac Headband.

My version of Nicholas' Sweater.

Two Kates Project Bag


My New Friends/Podcast Recommendations:
Never Not Knitting


BritKnitsVidCast
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...