Saturday, September 1, 2012

Episode 27 The Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day




Shownotes:
Lessons I'm Learning/Works in Progress
KnitFreedom Fair Isle Knitting e-book.  I'm making the bag into a basket!
The Sock Sniper socks are made out of my own hand-dyed 100% merino, which is not available for purchase, but I do have other hand-dyed yarn available at SpartickesDyes.  The pattern is called Struttin in Seersucker by SarahBess.  It is a great pattern that is available in toe up or cuff down and heel flap or short row, which is super cool!  SarahBess is the coordinator of Sock Sniper, which is a knitting competition to raise money for Doctors without Borders.

Final Exam/Finished Object
Spring Buds Fingerless Mitts by Robin Currier.  It is also made with my own hand-dyed yarn, which is not available for purchase--I know, mean, right?

Contest
Make sure you enter to win a beautiful skein of yarn from AnotherCraftyGirl.  She has such amazing yarn.  I love it all so much!

Souvenirs/Enabling
Tickle by Tempted is 100% merino in her Sly Grrl base.  I can't wait to use it!!!
Pirates of the Carrot Penis by Etherial Fibers.  Friend her on plurk so you can get her update previews!!

Lemonade Stand/Spartickes Dyes
Today, I showed off some project bags and a cool zippered notions bag from Spartickes Dyes.  I'm happy to do custom orders (bags and yarn), so just let me know! 



I hope I didn't miss anything.  I left the paper version of my shownotes upstairs, and I can't be wasting time by running up to get them.  I've got socks to knit!  If I did, just contact me, and I'll fill you in on the details!

Thanks for watching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...