Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOYNW

Kerry from Knit, Sew & Scrap is starting a new Meme, What's On Your Needles Wednesday. Sounds fun! Here's mine:


Fantasy Dishcloth by Knitting Magic Girl. This was just started on last week's show, and I haven't really worked on it too much. I'm planning on making it into a longer towel and maybe making a couple of larger (wider) towels to match.





Pink Ribbon Socks by Laura Spradlin. These are for my mother-in-law. I will explain why they are purple tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow) on the show.



Today:
A few days ago:

Mystery Sock III: Family Jewels by Wendy Gaal. I am just finishing up on clue number 2. I'm behind, so I need to knit faster. I want to have that feeling of "I can't wait for the next clue," but the clues are coming out faster than I'm knitting. I DID start almost a month late...



So, that's what's on my needles. What's on yours? Head over to Kerry's blog to sign up!




I'm going to try to make my video podcast tomorrow, but with the snow coming, I am pretty sure the kids will be home from school. You may not be able to HEAR me if I record tomorrow! Make sure you come back and see if I've made any progress on those mystery socks!

1 comment:

  1. WOW a girl after my own heart. Socks are my passion.

    Thanks for taking part in WOYNW. There will be another one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...